Ideas posted within are a product of the author's unstoppable mental process and wit. They are not to be taken seriously, but you're only human. And we take everything seriously.

6.26.2011

First day on the computer since Hawaii.

So I'm not in Hawaii anymore after spending 6 days there. Now I'm in LA at my uncle's house, doing...nothing.
Hawaii was great though; amazing scenery, decent weather, great food, great people, hot women, nice beaches, etc. All of it was awesome. I took a crap ton of pictures to upload here and there, but that's all for later.

I had In'N'Out for the first time in a year and a half today, and my god it was amazing. I have missed that Double-Double animal style for so long, it's not even funny. I just saw my cousins and stuff, and now I'm on the computer, killing time.
Nothing serious, just an update post of sorts. I dunno. More to come maybe later or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment